Royal Planet Casino Bewertung

Ihre Bewertung
  • 64 Messe - Unterstützung Professionalität
    (48 Menschen stimmten)
    Ihre Bewertung

Royal Planet Casino Angaben Aktualisiert am - 2018-05-20

Royal Planet Casino screen shot

Royal Planet Casino Boni!

Willkommen Angebot
    • 1XB
    • und
    • Weekly
    • No code required

Royal Planet Casino Probe Spiele

Royal Planet Casino Bankwesen

• Einzahlen Methoden: MasterCard Neteller Skrill Moneybookers UPayCard Visa Wire Transfer eCheck
  • Mindesteinzahlung: $/€/£20 - Tipp: Scheck Royal Planet Casino Geschäftsbedingungen vor Hinterlegung echtes Geld.
  • Zurückziehen Methoden: MasterCard Neteller Skrill Moneybookers UPayCard Visa Wire Transfer eCheck
  • Zurückziehen Grenzen: $/€/£2000 pro woche,$/€/£10000 pro monat,$/€/£50000 per month For VIP players
    $/€/£2000 pro woche,$/€/£10000 pro monat,$/€/£50000 per month For VIP players
    $/€/£2000 pro woche,$/€/£10000 pro monat,$/€/£50000 per month For VIP players
  • Minimum Auszahlungen: $/€/£25
  • Auszahlungen Zeitrahmen: Ewallets - Bis zu 24 Stunden
    Wire Transfer - 11-12 Werktage
    Kreditkarten - 11-12 Werktage

Royal Planet Casino Unterstützen

Zusätzliche Informationen

• Gegründet: 2016-07-05
  • Eingeschränkte Lände: India, Hong Kong, Frankreich, Italien, Austria, , United States, Cyprus, Bulgarien, Singapore,
  • Zuständigkeit (Lizenz): Curacao
  • Erlaubt Länder:
  • Affiliate Programm: Royal Planet Affiliates
30 Spieler Rückkopplung
    • raze18 11:01:03 PM - 2018-05-08

This casino along with some others with the same software offer some CRAZY bonuses but all of these are actually REALLY FISHY TACTICS to draw money from you!

For example i got an email that they added 100 USD FREE NO PLAYTHROUGH on my account so i should check on now,so i went on my account and the bonus was there,i got instant 100USD but after 3 reloads on cashier page a new page appeared showing that the bonus got 3 stages on playthroughs and deposits needed inbetween. I would suggest to DODGE these fishy casinos.

• SharnaStylz Did not rate 05:23:10 PM - 2018-03-29

Doesn’t work on iPad have to download flash player

• Rickrohrke Did not rate 07:53:06 AM - 2018-03-10

says canada accepted but when i tried to register there is no canada in list to  finish registing.Afterreading some of these posts, seems like im missing out on nothing

• cosminraduta 12:27:49 PM - 2018-03-07

VERY GOOD CASINO IPLAYED AND I WIN ALITTLIE  MONEY

• Erneststitch Did not rate 02:56:01 AM - 2018-02-21

Just an attractive bonus promo to get fishes from all around the world. Pls take all the review advise and think by yourself and decide whether should put your own money to this casino or not... good luck Reply
    • colint86 Did not rate 11:15:59 PM - 2017-12-08

it gave me my 110 no deposit sign up bonus which I wagered in the time limit then
      I had to deposit $25 to get a $330 bonus which meant I would have to wager $10.650 before I could withdraw

• Jessica Nelson Did not rate 04:36:13 PM - 2017-11-17

About to give casino a go. Hope for a win.

• bigjoe8699 12:27:44 AM - 2017-11-10

• Maybe it's just me, but, there just seems to be something really not cool about this casino. Maybe it's because they have been around awhile and I haven't played that much. I don't see a lot of bonuses from them. I play at other casinos mostly and have played here but like I said, it's not a comfortable casino for me. Good luck out there.

• Kiyara888 04:44:39 AM - 2017-10-18

not bad need to find more slot games to make it interesting , but is pretty good other than that

• andromeda Did not rate 08:25:43 AM - 2017-08-27

33 days and counting waiting for my withdrawal. Support keeps coming up with a different excuse. One time even insisting I make another deposit via my chosen withdrawal method. Another 'technical issues'. I have won and withdrawn at other casinos. I think this one is going to find a way to rip me off.

• mitozgd Did not rate 10:36:00 AM - 2017-08-24

I really hope everyone will get their money because this casino look like a bag of sh*t. Reply
      • staple Did not rate 09:36:31 PM - 2017-07-25

I have over $1200 due to me from two requested withdrawals since mid June and I will let you know when i get paid.  i have been told over and over again that 'our casino pay you your money'  They did once and it was in about 20 days, but now it is taking some time.  to be continued....

• Whit Ratliff Did not rate 01:38:21 PM - 2017-07-03

The casino never returned my 55.00 dollars. They gave me a 50.00 dollar match bonus credit in the place of my cash deposit. We all know the stink that goes along with this deal.

The cash back they promise isnt cash back, they stick a upaycard match bonus credit in place of cash back. It's a scam from the word go.. PLEASE AVOID !!!!

• Jamielen Did not rate 10:00:43 AM - 2017-06-11

Ok, lets see how this goes . I registered today and plan on depositing . I'll keep you guys posted .

• Pennyn1 05:00:31 PM - 2017-05-23

some choice words are to be said about this casino, very bad words not even a sailor would repeat without blushing. don't waste your time or money on this casino. unless you like being ripped off.

• michael stothard Did not rate 08:01:43 AM - 2017-05-12

worst casino ever! do not payout at all been waiting 3 months for my £500 withdrawal support staff refused to comment on the delay! please avoid!! Reply
      • Whit Ratliff Did not rate 09:33:45 PM - 2017-05-08

Casino will not return my 55.00 dollar failed deposit attempt. I sent 55.00 dollars Bitcoin to address supplied by casino but due to a shortage of 1 cent it was declined but the casino remains in possession of my coin and will not return it to me. They have stolen 55.00 dollars of my money. Stay away !!!

• Seifbelhaj Did not rate 12:20:23 PM - 2017-04-08

Very good casino it is one of the best casino in this world Reply
      • harakat Did not rate 11:10:28 AM - 2017-02-22

They offer 510% Match Bonus at Royal Planet Casino!The bonus requires a minimum deposit of $25! Wagering i s 40x(D B) Max cash out of the bonus is 2 times the deposit bonus amount!

• Daddy909 06:20:27 PM - 2017-02-10

The bonus I got requires you to make a deposit which I'm confused about. After registration I claimed the promotion from the cashier which my account was given a credit of $121. I never got to use this bonus because I logged off when it got busy at work and when I logged back in the next time my funds were exhausted. I come to find out the bonus was given 30 minutes to use in which I wasn't aware of. Too bad for me I guess. Oh well Reply
      • Rambofish20 Did not rate 07:51:41 AM - 2016-10-19

Hey I just requested payout...I got my 1st payout and now will be my 2nd payout...looks like I ll not get it?? will I??

• MelloWins Did not rate 06:01:11 PM - 2016-10-04

it gave me my 110 no deposit sign up bonus then my computer froze and when I reclogged on it was no longer available.

• ONLY247 06:34:27 PM - 2016-09-25

I like this casino, seems like a mess, the free 110 has some sort of weird stages you have to go through and it doesnt really seem like a legit coldcash bonus. you know somethings spooky when the cashier doesnt spam you with offers.

the layout is also messy and simple, think i will pass on this one.

this casino also had a spamdeal in the registration, that they can promo you at least once a week

• QueenBitch Did not rate 06:39:18 AM - 2016-09-20

Well I so far have no free spins, I shall try  again later and say what happen

• atlantik1221 07:28:44 PM - 2016-09-17

Haven't seen a normal casino with this software is constantly poyavlyayutsya questionable instances and just as quickly disappear .This casino is unfortunately not much greater  from others bad examples including the covered payments,questionable bonuses,and average support.

• brennan 04:15:10 AM - 2016-09-08

This casino has very low payouts on their games.

• DENNIS EGATZ Did not rate 09:10:28 PM - 2016-09-04

THIS  CASINO  IS  A  SCAM   THEY  ARE  AFFLIATED   WITH  CRAZY LUCK  CASINO  AND  DONT   PAY

• chimera02 12:37:12 AM - 2016-08-28

didnt like this casino, seems like a mess, the free 110 has some sort of weird stages you have to go through and it doesnt really seem like a legit coldcash bonus. you know somethings spooky when the cashier doesnt spam you with offers.

the layout is also messy and simple, think i will pass on this one.

this casino also had a spamdeal in the registration, that they can promo you atleast once a week

• sacpoubelle 05:52:46 PM - 2016-08-19

The bonus without deposit is well displayed on the host screen but it does not exist in the dedicated page. Mistrust... Reply
      • mccslice Did not rate 06:24:06 PM - 2016-08-16

They love to chat you uo when your winning  my favorite time to type while on a roll!

Neue Beiträge