Wild Tornado Casino Bewertung

• Platinum Lightning Deluxe
    • Nach Anmeldung
    • Holen Codes
    • 100% + 250 FS
    • $/€50
    • 40xB
    • und, Keno, Bingo mehr Progressive Spiele (FS - Unbegrenzt slots Mittwochs Jackpot games)
    • Exklusiv 1st Einzahlung
    • No code required
    • 75% + 50 FS
    • $/€20
    • 40xB
    • und, Keno, Bingo mehr Progressive Spiele (FS - Gonzo's Quest, Book of Pyramids or Hot Safari)
    • 2nd Deposit
    • No code required
    • 25% + 50 FS
    • $/€20
    • 40xB
    • und, Keno, Bingo mehr Progressive Spiele (FS - Koi Princess, Lucky Lady's Clover, or Beowulf)
    • 3rd Deposit
    • 1xB
    • Netent / Pragmatic / Softswiss
    • Weekly for VIP Storm
    • No code required

Wild Tornado Casino Probe Spiele

Wild Tornado Casino Bankwesen

• Einzahlen Methoden: Bitcoin Wallets, EcoPayz EcoCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, QIWI, SOFORT Banking, Skrill Moneybookers, Trustly, Yandex.Money, Zimpler, iDEAL, Cubits
  • Mindesteinzahlung: $/€20 - Tipp: Scheck Wild Tornado Casino Geschäftsbedingungen vor Hinterlegung echtes Geld.
  • Zurückziehen Methoden: Bitcoin Wallets, Neteller, QIWI, Skrill Moneybookers, Trustly, Wire Transfer, Yandex.Money, Zimpler, iDEAL, Cubits
  • Zurückziehen Grenzen: $/€50000 pro monat

• Eingeschränkte Lände: Belarus, Spanien, Ukraine, United Kingdom
  • Zuständigkeit (Lizenz): Curacao, Cyprus
  • Erlaubt Länder: Nine
  • Affiliate Programm: Wild Tornado Affiliates
76 Spieler Rückkopplung
    • Weed123 Did not rate December 16, 2018 19:53

À toujours plein de bonus et payant Reply
    • RosaTaylor77 Did not rate December 11, 2018 14:32

Very fun casino! Easy to get bonus Reply
    • Dh1952 December 09, 2018 18:30

Graphics are decent havnt really gave it more than a quick visit to check bnbit out Reply
    • Mylovie224 Did not rate November 29, 2018 19:56

I’m so excited to try.... graphics look great! Reply
    • harakat Did not rate November 29, 2018 17:19

This casino has something special that other casinos dont have ! it has voice search for find any game you wish with your voice only ! This casino with this feature looks really good ! I believe Wild Tornado is a casino which always updated and make new things to have  high quality of technology

• S1na87 November 11, 2018 11:10

Good casino just not often there are good bonuses especially as I opened my account prior to signing up to this.  Reply
    • playerdaleman Did not rate November 11, 2018 03:16

This one, along with quite a few other casinos, has some different beliefs regarding bonuses. It's ok, rules is rules, I am happy with the different games. Lil tough on wins, next time.  Reply
    • JohnWalbash12 Did not rate November 04, 2018 22:06

I would like some clearance on this casino on USA players, are you saying that USA players can create an account, but not deposit and play even with BTC,BCH,ETH? I hope you are not saying "This casino accepts US players" but in reality you mean this casino accepts US players who register and just play in fun mode... Please respond because that would be deceitful You have stated here multiple times and the site says they accept players from the US, can you please verify that information and possibly give me a contact that can vouch for that? Reply
      • Admin November 15, 2018 19:21

Dear JohnWalbash12,

We have contacted the casino regarding this issue and we can assure you that the information we have posted on this page is correct, meaning that players from USA are not restricted to Fun Mode alone.

Furthermore, we would like to add that we have made additional inquiries into your personal issue, for which we have attempted to reply to your email but were unable. We have been informed that your withdrawal at this time has been successful and it should already be in your possession.

For any other questions we invite you to write us again and we will happily answer them the best way we can, however we kindly ask you to give a correct reply email address.

Here's to luckier times,

TheBigFreeChipList.com Support

• gabbiechina Did not rate November 01, 2018 15:01

Played many places, but to return to the Wild Tornado's always something stalling (especially when the bonus will be send by e-mail).
      There are a lot of games, even more than in some foreign sites on which I once had a chance to play. Many promotions and tournaments. By the way, I do not participate in tournaments regularly, but almost always get into prizes, which already suggests that the promotions are held for players and they really win something.
    • Dyrex1 October 29, 2018 17:24

Followed link signed up as a new player verified my email yet still no  no deposit bonus of 25 free spins. This is what I call false advertising Reply
      • Admin November 02, 2018 23:30

Dear Dyrex1,

We are sorry to hear you've had an unpleasant first experience, however the welcome offer we present on the page is a valid one. We believe to be a misunderstanding in the middle and we recommend contacting the Customer Support of the casino for clarification.

In the meantime we invite you to visit other brands that offer free spins for registration with the filters on the right side of the page.

All the best of luck ahead,

TheBigFreeChipList.com Support

• Toby langham Did not rate October 29, 2018 03:20

Love this site, it's so easy to win here Reply
    • Smokemasterj Did not rate October 23, 2018 04:19

Pretty good casino. Uses bitcoin for US players in the form mBTC. Won on the free spins but when they were over the bitcoin went fast. I would deposit at this casino. Reply
    • Crasian October 21, 2018 05:42

Was surprised when won pretty huge sum in the tournament at wild tornado. When played tournaments in other casinos had no win and thought that there are no winners at all and casinos just gran money but this casino allay suspicions about it and finally I get my reserved winnings! Reply
    • Crasian October 20, 2018 00:13

I love this wild tornado!  Great games and customer service! Reply
    • Jaxon5 October 17, 2018 11:15

As good as they are IDK why wild tornado have got such a high score on TBFCL. They are ok but I have had problems cashing out so many times. Yes they fix it but it never seems to go smoothly!

• Britniet Did not rate October 15, 2018 14:01

I could not get this site to load at all kept freezing my internet browser and had to reset device to get the browser to unfreeze.  I was very unsatisfied with the whole experience. Reply
    • Desiree October 13, 2018 10:08

Grate places to play and I think players should consider the freechips Reply
    • Victoria Did not rate October 12, 2018 19:23

​​​​​​​I had a so much fun with this bonus. Thank you. Interface was easy to navigate and to play. Can't wait for more of bonuses like this.
    • linluvsedo Did not rate October 11, 2018 15:57

Awesome casino with the best games!!! Reply
    • Jemeni Did not rate October 11, 2018 15:11

It's a good casino with good live help. Reply
    • laceratesoul October 01, 2018 12:05

I tried to play in many casinos online. Most of all I liked casino Wild Tornado, much better than others indeed. The design is very interesting, very convenient site aned everything is thought out to the last detail. I didn't have to wait so long for the first win. I advise everyone to play Wild Tornado to have fun and win real money! Reply
    • Herdontae Did not rate September 25, 2018 15:03

signed up with a great bonus and started playing some slots, Graphics were okay, load time was okay. I was playing the 3 war slot game and several times the game would flash and cut out for a second. I have a i5 6600k cpu and a 1070 o8 rog strix graphics card so it's not because of my pc, I think it was the game cheating me. I say this cause in one of the spins where I won it did not credit me with the winnings and every time it had one of those glitches was when I had 2 of the 3 scatter on my reels. I had 40 cents left when I exited that game. then while in lobby my balance goes up to $3.45. The amount I wasn't credited for winning for $4 an change so I don't think it was from that. I on't know but this site seemed a little fishy to me. Reply
    • Matt Did not rate September 24, 2018 00:57

CLOSED my ACCOUNT for USA this is shady here I Got the screen shots to prove it if they try to CLAIM Usa ALLOWED here NOPE! Reply
    • Jerry Did not rate September 21, 2018 06:05

Pros A very good table of bonus options that don't feel over saturated Vast payout options Very enticing payout Cons Limited selection of games Lacks identity probably due to the entire casino experience here is a bit too normal Pros Avery good range of bonus options that don’t feel over-saturated. Cons A rather limited selection of games. Only one language is available. Perhaps the entire casino experience here is a bit too normal, and lacks identity. A very enticing payout percentage. Vast player support options. Reply
    • ericalk15 Did not rate September 19, 2018 13:16

Casino does not take people from the USA. It allowed me to sign up but does not give you an option to use the dollar as currency.

• Admin October 18, 2018 00:10

Dear ericalk15,

After reading your review we have verified the information and we can assure you that Wild Tornado Casino does accept players from the US and it also offer $ as a currency.

Nonetheless, we invite you to use the filters we provide on the right side of the page and browse thru similar brands that target players from your country of residence.

Kind regards,
        TheBigFreeChipList.com Support

• Pegasus75 September 06, 2018 14:58

I like Wild Tornado they have a lot of great bonuses and the games variety is awesome. Also one thing I love the most is I can play here with Bitcoin or litecoin.  Reply
    • USA PLAYER Did not rate September 03, 2018 02:28

THEY DO NOT ACCEPT US PLAYERS, IT SAYS HERE THEY DO, NOT TRUE!

• Admin September 07, 2018 02:05

Dear Player,

We have verified with the casino as well and we can assure you that Wild Tornado Casino accepts players from USA to register and play. However certain additional restrictions are applied, such as restrictions to make deposits or play real money games.

We recommend browsing thru other similar brands that target players from your country of residence by applying the filters at your disposal on the right side of the page.

Kind wishes,

TheBigFreeChipList.com Support

• missylou August 30, 2018 09:47

I see that this casino is rated well by most players.  I also see that it is one of the sites that are labeled as "recommended" .  I myself seem to have a lot of trouble with technical issues when I try to play here.  It is frustrating and inconvenient...but tonight it is especially upsetting because I think it caused me to lose some winnings.  I sent a message and will update if I get a resolution.

• iimmoo Did not rate August 22, 2018 16:46

• CutieLoc August 15, 2018 21:36

They shorted me money  Reply
    • nicolejade August 13, 2018 11:20

Disabled my account because I need to pay real money. Don't understand that

• Elask2018 August 11, 2018 19:45

I get my spins i win a little and play it back

• teresa emigh Did not rate August 09, 2018 03:21

they said my bonus welcome bonus expired waiting on game to load??????

• Melvin93 August 01, 2018 08:40

Funny casino if you want to play with btc eth dodge Reply
    • The1Nonly3 Did not rate July 28, 2018 04:32

Love this site and bitcoin wallet it's been good for me now instead of having to deposit for USA cash..

• Saskia2502 July 16, 2018 06:16

I have Made a couple deposits on this casino and the casino is oké not my altijd favorite but i think that is more personally the lay out is funny and the bonussen for deposit players are normal i think maybe a little more bonus offers would be nice Bitburg overal an oké casino to play  Reply
    • lonewolf70 Did not rate July 14, 2018 06:23

This Casino is and was the WORST i have ever had the DISPLEASURE of signing up to! After, joining i went to Chat Reps for activation of the bonus. I gave them the code only to have a rude boy say that they do not have that code anywhere on there system? To which i stated that i joined from TBFCL and that was the most active bonus for there Casino, i even copied and pasted for them. His reply to me was, that they are not responsible for what advertisers, TBFCL promoted. To which, i took offense stating that as long as i have been a member here at TBFCL i have never had a problem especially from the team at TBFCL! Then proceeded to leave a report about the lack of proper upbringing of some staff due to lack of manners as well as defending TBFCL against there false accusations that TBFCL may be lying to gain customers! That was my interpretation of ther bullshit excuse towards the bonus code! Wild Tornado is a NO-GO!

• Wild_Tornado July 19, 2018 13:09

Dear lonewolf70!

It's our fault, we did not update the code and did not report this to the support. Therefore, we will give you this bonus without a deposit. And also for the deposit with the code, we will double the bonus.

Tell us please, will this suit you as an apology?

• Dloew31 Did not rate June 21, 2018 20:54

I personally did not like this particular casino. I used the no deposit bonus and when i tried to put it in it didnt work. So i then proceed to speak with live chat. Good luck with that one. I was on hold foreverrr. It was so rude. Someone came on and introduced themselves and when i asked my question about the no deposit bonus i got crickets chirping. Nothing! I said hello hello hello repeatedly and i was ignored. I think she didnt rhink i was important enough because i asked about the no deposit bonus . Little did she know i had my credit card in hsnd to make a deposit. Smh. All i can say is their loss. I dont recommend this casino. They were rude and it was their loss not mine.i have plenty of casinos to choose from. Reply
    • Jessy1989 June 08, 2018 23:31

Seriously can't seem to get enough of this site. Most bonus codes work, some even if expired. Reply
    • ramonnie Did not rate June 02, 2018 14:35

made alot of deposits and then the netherlands is restricted suddenly so sad Reply
    • slater1990 Did not rate May 25, 2018 19:04

This casinos give 25 free spins for New player from more countries we very glad to it and thanks to casino Reply
    • majuska512 Did not rate May 23, 2018 11:44

wild casino slot I have great ... I got a bonus several times without putting any money ... you find there a lot of vending machines is not a problem to choose one .. I recommend to everyone Reply
    • halibaker May 22, 2018 21:08

i signed up ages ago with this casino, cant really recall when exactly.

Checked my emails about a week ago and had an email that had something like 30 no deposit spins for account holders, just had to patiently get through the 20 minute or more wait time, as to claim you had  to speak chat support.

i think it was a long wait solely due to that actual promotion, they were flooded by everyone claiming them, they added the spins with no dramas,

it was on a pretty crappy slot (or so i had thought) I got free spins on my 1st spin and won $60 odd dollars overall from the spins.

played for ages and was stiill doing well, then i got greedy , put my bet a fair bit higher, and lost it all super quick smart! darnit! cant wait for the next promo to try again!

• Melhelcre Did not rate May 22, 2018 14:22

I think that this casino is very nice and I like the games and it's I spent a lot of time playing them and they have good payout and I would recommend this website and casino to anybody and everybody on my contact list Reply
    • Spieloflo Did not rate May 20, 2018 07:46

Habe hier mit dem bonus gespielt wo ich nix einzahlen musste und hatte Riesen Spaß bei der Mega Auswahl an spielen fällt es nicht leicht sich zu entscheiden die vielen bonusangebote sind sehr reizvoll und bin am überlegen hier wirklich was einzusetzen an echtgeld Reply
    • smithlgeee Did not rate May 17, 2018 21:10

I attempted to get this bonus and after signing up and being accepted into the casino. I was declined for a bonus because of my location. What is the problem with the casino when you get to sign up but cannot claim a bonus because of location shouldn't they stop you before getting signed all the way up

• jacobwh81 Did not rate May 17, 2018 08:58

It says that they accept usa players but they do not why do they do that Reply
      • Admin May 18, 2018 18:59

Dear Jacob,

We have verified the status of players from USA at Wild Tornado Casino and we can assure you that users from the States are accepted, however they are under certain restrictions for playing and depositing.

We recommend all users to keep themselves updated with the Terms&Conditions of the casinos they chose to play at as they may change at any moment.

Regards,

Thebigfreechiplist.com Support

• estonnunes May 08, 2018 10:17

this casino i did niot like it did not pay me well at all and i think the game graphics are ok i think they could use more interactions in the free game and they need more anima graphics .and they also dont responde that quickly when you have questions

• Ginag89 May 03, 2018 00:10

One if the best casinos around for games variety and play Reply
    • zgobule May 02, 2018 01:00

Docela to je dobre kasino . Za bonus volne spiny jsem i ziskala dobrou odměnu. A ma i velive zajomave zajímave a klasicke automaty naco jsem zvykla Reply
    • lmbastias April 30, 2018 21:06

exelente casino, buenos maquinas. lo malo es que muchas veces da la la impresion que todas las tragamonedas estan intervenidas para que uno como jugador pierda mas que gane... mas que un juego de azar o de suerte , pareciera que ya esta todo predispuesto para perder el dinero, aun asi sigo jugando a veces

muchas gracias.

• Devillsgirl Did not rate April 30, 2018 17:31

good casino, good variety of games as said before terrible slow service but when they respond the service is ok eventually. also as someona mentioned im missing tournaments here. maybe a good tip for the organisation.

• Missrockstar6 Did not rate April 25, 2018 07:32

I haven’t deposited here yet but played some free spins. I love the ly oi and their Vip program looks exciting and different to other casinos   I’ll be giving this casino a proper go!

• geo Did not rate April 22, 2018 09:38

i got the 25 free spins but didnt get to play them they said usa is not allowed

• Admin April 25, 2018 02:22

Dear geo,

Unfortunately indeed, the players located in the United States of America are not allowed to deposit and play real money games on this casino.

We will update the informations on our website in the shortest time possible.

We are so sorry for this unpleasant error.

Have an amazing day!

The Big Free Chip List Support

• foxy777 July 15, 2018 16:15

i got the 25 free spins didnt get me anywhere

• mdwaggie April 18, 2018 20:51

• The casino itself is some what very loose with certain games jackpot, I won like three different jackpots in one month adding up to $13,500 and had no problem getting my documents verified. It just took a long time and by then I had already played out almost half my winnings and cashed out $8,900 and receive it around 5 business day!

• Txreal Did not rate April 10, 2018 07:53

I like how they actually honor No deposit bonuses. Many casinos juice to expire bonus as soon as the next day. This one however he understands that for Customers like myself since there are so many online casinos to choose from that it is going to take more I want time few dollars to really decide if I like the casino enough to spend my money here. The main point however being interface with mobile devices, which this site still does need to work out a few bucks. All in all a great casino. Reply
    • Vanilipas April 06, 2018 15:10

Wild Tornado is one of my most lucky casinos. I am regular player here and despite that i am still in profit against them:)

It's not only lucky place for me but also really awesome casino. Welcome package is great, wagering requirements also. But thats not all. They send me no deposit spins very often and its not like 10 spins on cheap game but i get for ex. 20 spins with 0.60 eur per spins. It's really rare thing cause i play with small amounts. So that why i respect them.

Also they have all the most popular slots from best providers, support sometimes is slow but its ok. Also they have fast withdrawals and i always get my money in time i expecting.

• jopsonnn April 06, 2018 04:54

From time to time wild Tornado offert no deposit free spins / last offert active 25 fs 7SiNS slots . Contact live chat to get bonus bonus valid and active. Best of luck Reply
    • shortieforlife85 Did not rate April 01, 2018 17:44

Kinda in-between on it like some of the slots Reply
    • 510richcityboyz Did not rate March 29, 2018 08:09

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, I was looking for 10k or nothing cuz that's how I roll. Had I won I probably wouldn't be writing this because I would already have my money because they spoil me like that. And, I'm not special in any way, they treat everyone like a VIP. Don't like the bonus today? Do a straight deposit and get real cash back if you lose, no wagering requirements, no terms, no head games, no BS. Reply
    • HellBoy March 25, 2018 17:59

Oh noodles!!!This casino is weird!!! Reply
    • TheNance41 March 25, 2018 00:18

This site is a okay in my book, however the key word here is "okay" as in this,site and its,games are just "okay"...at least in my humble opinion it is. Reply
    • georg1957 March 14, 2018 10:19

Nice casino, with a good selection of games providers , with a good welcome offer, and a nice interface, but with some high and low limits of minimum and maximum cashouts,as well as the long time to do the cashout which is a disadvantage. Nice support staff. One trustworthy casino.

• London01a Did not rate March 09, 2018 21:51

It has a strange valuation on money. I am not sure how much value my coins have. Because of that I will nnot be making a deposit. Reply
    • LIghtspeedIcicle February 13, 2018 23:24

The overall look and feel is fantastic, but as a US player, you're limited to funding only through Bitcoins. With the current fees it seems like a lot more work for less playable funds. Would be nice if there were more options in the future.. Reply
    • sjsdmi February 06, 2018 04:19

i have never got any no deposit bonuss or even a welcome sign up free spins or nothing

• kummitus Did not rate December 22, 2017 05:46

Thanks for Christmas present, Wild Tornado!
      And don't be angry to me:)
      It take 15 minutes to make ten times of weekly cash back bonus withdrawal!
      Huuuh!
      Even if no problems with cashout, no installments - was nice surprised!

• bosko1983 December 21, 2017 05:46

Gambling - is that makes me happy, double at WildTornado!
      Have a personal regular VIP cash back bonus from my manager, so I'm always ready to play and do not worry, if can't deposit in the same minute.
      Nice websit, good winrate and awesome loyality - thats why im not looking for a new casino!

• Lucas Did not rate December 19, 2017 19:08

I had really cool experience playing this casino. Great variety of games, fast cashouts, support always glad to help and also nice design.

• Elena December 19, 2017 14:44

I was happy with additional Christmas bonuses on my first deposit!
      And find my luck at Wildtornado, so I'm happy at this holidays time!
      ​​​​​​​
      But maximum cashout is only €100, but no max win. hah. Even after wagering you can your win in total can be only €100, and to play with your win you need to withdraw and then deposit again..

• Tim Did not rate December 04, 2017 10:28

I liked this casino, especially it's welcome offer and design of the website. Furthermore won 300 AUD from my 50 AUD deposit. Really like and want to recommend!

• Asvendsen November 30, 2017 15:32

Good weekly offers and interesting VIP program, friendly support. pretty fast withdrawals. one of the best casino in my list.

• 1Frank1 November 30, 2017 09:30

Nice casino, great design, a lot of games to play, good support and fast cashouts take about couple of hours. Reccomend.

• ady281 November 18, 2017 15:49

really weird but amazing casino like alot many of the amazing great bonuses they have to offer along with very exciting promotions you can only find here do wish they had tournaments but you do make so real great amount of money spinning on slot than the live dealer poker games

• jnspero9 Did not rate October 31, 2017 23:01

Players from USA not allowed per listed in T & C's

Terms and Conditions:

3.6: Users from the following countries are not allowed to deposit and play real money games: Spain, UK, USA, France, Ukraine and Poland. The casino cannot guarantee successful processing of withdrawals or refunds in the event that user breaches Banned Countries policy.

• wedd1308 October 03, 2017 11:32

good casino, i have a bonus no deposit of 20 free spins.

the support is slow, very slow, but it's good.

The game is very good with netent and betsoft.

I don't make deposit because it's new casino i prefere test before.

Good luck all and good game

Neue Beiträge